Currently booking weddings of up to 500 for 2021 & 2022
At Westwood Barns, we firmly believe that love is to be CELEBRATED. That means that our couples and their closest friends and family should be the primary beneficiaries of excellent service, incredible food, and enchanting surroundings - not weighed down creating complicating timelines, coordinating pickup and delivery of rental items, or worrying that the napkin colors will be wrong and linens unwashed or too short.
To keep you worry and stress free, we include a day-of wedding coordinator with all of our rentals, as well as event consultation, a site manager, parking attendants, security, and all event maintenance, including set up and clean up.
At Westwood Barns, we believe you shouldn’t have to worry about the details. That’s why we provide you with only the best in rentals at no extra charge to you, including our solid wood x-back Harvester chairs, round tables with luxury floor-length linens, and custom-built farmhouse tables that you literally can’t find anywhere else. Also included in your rental are linen napkins in your choice of color, flatware, dishware, and glassware, as well as onsite, ADA-accessible bathrooms, monitored and maintained by our staff.
We take great pride in the food and service choices we provide through our pre-approved, preferred catering list. While our preferred catering list is comprised of many of the best in Central Valley catering, you are also welcome to submit requests for alternative caterers, provided they are licensed and self-contained. Note cost of catering is NOT included in our pricing, as it varies widely due to selection.
So what do you need to do?
Choose your caterer, and then Sit back, relax, and enjoy
a day full of memories that will last a lifetime.
We’ll worry about the rest.
To put it simply, at Westwood Barns, we ensure that you and the people that matter most to you get to enjoy the day. The only things you need to choose - if you’d like - is your caterer, DJ, officiant, florist, planner, photographer, cake, and alcohol. We do the rest!
- Six hour rental of the property, including a ceremony and reception site
- Onsite, ADA-accessible bathrooms
- Bistro lighting over lawn and in barns
- Full parking lot access
- Security, doubling as parking attendant(s)
- One onsite event consultation/planning meeting
- Day-of coordinator
- Site manager
- Event maintenance, including set up and clean up of provided items, bathroom maintenance
- Round tables
- Farmhouse tables
- Harvester chairs
- Luxury linens
- Flatware, dinnerware, and glassware
- Bar staffing and physical bar
- 1-hour scheduled rehearsal
- Hay field ceremony: $1250
- Wine Barrel Wood Arbor: $350
- Backdrop walls: $100/wall
- Yard games: $100 (two sets of cornhole + giant jenga)
- Barn doorway draping: $550
- Portacoolers: $150/small (2 available), $200/large (1 available)
- Additional event hours: $750/hour
- Choice of caterer
- Day use insurance policy
- Signed contract and deposit
If you have any other questions or would like to set up an appointment to view the venue, please contact Kai at firstname.lastname@example.org.