thank you for another wonderful milk & honey event! we still have openings for this fall - inquire today!
At Westwood Barns, we firmly believe that love is to be CELEBRATED. That means that our couples and their closest friends and family should be the primary beneficiaries of excellent service, incredible food, and enchanting surroundings - not weighed down creating complicating timelines, coordinating pickup and delivery of rental items, or worrying that the napkin colors will be wrong and linens unwashed or too short.
To keep you worry and stress free, we include a day-of wedding coordinator with all of our rentals, as well as event consultation, a site manager, parking attendants, security, and all event maintenance, including set up and clean up.
At Westwood Barns, we believe you shouldn’t have to worry about the details. That’s why we provide you with only the best in rentals at no extra charge to you, including our solid wood x-back Harvester chairs, round tables with luxury floor-length linens, and custom-built farmhouse tables that you literally can’t find anywhere else. Also included in your rental are linen napkins in your choice of color, flatware, serveware, and glassware, as well as onsite, ADA-accessible bathrooms, monitored and maintained by our staff.
As the Central Valley’s premier wedding caterer, Fugazzis offers only first class, all-inclusive service designed to enhance your celebration. Our talented chefs have created menus your guests will love, and offer custom creations for the bride and groom that wants to think outside of the box.
So what do you need to do?
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a day full of memories that will last a lifetime.
We’ll worry about the rest.
To put it simply, at Westwood Barns, we ensure that you and the people that matter most to you get to enjoy the day. The only things you need to cover - if you’d like - is a DJ, officiant, florist or planner, photographer, cake, and alcohol. We do the rest!
- Six hour rental of the property, including a ceremony and reception site - onsite, ADA-accessible bathrooms
- Bistro lighting over lawn and in barns
- Full parking lot access
- Parking attendant(s)
- Event consultation
- Day of Coordinator
- Site manager
- Event maintenance, including set up and clean up
- Farmhouse tables (up to 26)
- Cross back harvester chairs
- Luxury linens
- Flatware, serveware and glassware
- Gourmet dinner including
- Passed appetizers, designer entree, dessert, beverages, and late night snack
- Full bar service
- 1-hour scheduled rehearsal (if needed)
- Plated dinner: $10/person
- Hay field ceremony: $1250
- Wine Barrel Wood Arbor: $350
- Backdrop walls: $100/wall
- Yard games: $100 (two sets of cornhole + giant jenga)
- Barn draping: $450
- Day use insurance policy
- Florist/decorator/planner - officiant
- Signed contract and deposit
If you have any other questions or would like to set up an appointment to view the venue, please contact Silvia at 559-723-7477.